Friday 5 March 2010

Solar Aid: enabling some of the poorest communities on the planet to receive clean, free energy!

Urban Energy actively supporting Solar Aid, enabling some of the poorest communities on the planet to receive clean, free energy:

Hi all at Urban Energy!

During my recent trip to Kenya and Tanzania last month, my colleagues and I made a series of short films about our work on the ground and how our donors and supporters are having a real impact on the lives of thousands of people. I’d love you to watch this short film. Please simply type: urbanenergy.mysolaraid.org into your web browser to view the special web page and to watch the short film. I hope you enjoy it! I look forward to catching up soon.

All the best,
Anna
Marketing Manager
SolarAid

http://defaultrecord1.mysolaraid.org/links/Microsites/8f9a5b31_fe4c_4056_9c05_a40fed929aa8/www/index.html?enc=5e6zaFEYMp2YYTDybwVAt/nvcnURQhK020/eECFlH6vHCX/dRH3w/7znXH9cNDzs7AXY3ug2BgQxdW4PJBfuXIQfcydyvoufunwoibyzTHVEFiTrvbTTS/wLZOLuXyksTG0Ny5VpY4SN93RY4Bdy9BMZxNmDnaqRzjrWh6UQIwURLCOWTnyEbxNJy4CyrxRq2KaLM4RjAAwcUpIXk1FRsEdpdTay7BxtU5BgR3uDJces0KJeluvdKGd2a8ArhEKSRyRzfTE3W1OhJDePILJzabs4I27GE7QGhBOhcJooibg=&

For further information about Urban Energy products and services:
Call: 0800 232 1624
Email: info@urbanenergy.org.uk
Website: http://www.urbanenergy.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment